Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yay! Leanne Wins!

I was totally cheering for Leanne over the past few weeks!

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't too impressed with her work during the first few challenges. But she won me over during the course of the season, and when she was announced as the winner of season 5 I got a little choked up. I think she is remarkable for her personality (as being rather subdued, serious, and not egomaniacal) as well as for her designs.

And she has an Etsy shop! Leanimal. Even though I'm sure she won't need Etsy as a venue any longer, I hope she keeps it up and running at least a little, the Etsy community deserves to have its "star."

So, I didn't finish the season on time here at Project Blythe, but I will continue to work on the challenges until I do, just because I want to. I am currently working on challenge number 11 - design a look inspired by a musical genre. Max's genre is Gothic Bluegrass. ;)

No comments: